commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] release strategy
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:21:50 GMT
Pretty sure Maven doesn't put xdocs in the src zip. If we have to do
this, then I think we shouldn't branch for a release, it's going to be
too painful to keep the two sites synced.

Starting to see negatives to the tying of site to code that Maven does :)

Hen

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:51:52 -0000, Stephen Colebourne
<scolebourne@btopenworld.com> wrote:
> Er, no.
> The xdocs should be shipped in the src zip file. They are used by people
> outside Apache building a website.
>
> Stephen

as