commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [io] why synchronized for NullOutputStream
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:37:45 GMT
Definitely cut and paste.

I tend to run javap on a class and redirect it into a new ,java file
that I plan to use as a proxy/delegate :) Pretty sure that's how Null
was written. If it's the one I originally wrote.

Probably best to open a bugzilla entry; patch if you want but it's
pretty simple as you're pointing out :)

IO 1.1 is my next target once Lang 2.1 is out; unsure what anyone
else's plans are.

Hen