commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] intellij idea licences
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:10:56 GMT
On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:08:07 -0600, B. K. Oxley (binkley)
<binkley@alumni.rice.edu> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Meant to send them an email yesterday to ask how they wanted to handle licences.
> >
> > ie) could we just organise an ASF licence, would it be per person etc.
>
> I am not a committer for ASF.  Would this still apply to me?

Probably not.

Seems like a bit of an anomaly.

I imagined it would be rare for somebody to pass Jetbrains' rule of:
"Some evidence of your engagement in the project" and want to use an
IDE for that project and not be either a committer, or making a lot of
contributions/patches and heading towards a committer vote.

I may be over-simplifying things.

Hen