commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] new method on ClassUtils
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 04:18:08 GMT
Potential problem with the forName is bad issue, we already have a
method using forName:

convertClassNamesToClasses

which turns a List of String into a List of Class using forName.

So, a) this seems to be a problem?  b) I'd like to point it at the new
forName method (or however that gets solved).

Hen