commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Miller...@kylemiller.com>
Subject [dbutils] Stored Procedure Runner and Bean Reuse Handler code submission
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:06:53 GMT
I have attached two additions I think
would be useful for DBUtils.  First is a
StoredProcRunner, I have it extending QueryRunner but
only because I didn't want to change anything already
in CVS.  It is only a first cut and probably won't
work for all Stored Procedures but it did work for
mine, and I figured it would be a good place to start.
 I have also included a BeanReuseHandler so that
QueryRunner can reuse a bean instead of creating a new
one for every query.  It was useful when I had to do a
query, then some offline scrubbing before I had to do
another query and add more info to the bean.  I have
also included junit tests, if you would like me to
change anything I am willing, else I hope you find it
useful.

Kyle