commons-dev mailing list archives

From Art Gramlich <>
Subject [javaflow] Some thoughts on the Continuation class
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:50:32 GMT
I had a couple thoughts on this class that I'd like to throw out there.

First, I thought it might make some sense to make a interface for
to implement.  Something along the lines of IContinuation, so that we
reference continuations in a different classloader without loading the
class itself.

The other one is a little deeper and more involved.  After playing
around for a while,
it looks like by making a deep copy of a continuation, it can be made
to act like a full
multishot continuation.  I wonder if it would make sense to somehow
integrate this.
What I was working on doesn't really require this, but I could see
someone writing a
seaside-like framework wanting this.

I would be interested in discussing this and have a vague ideas on
possible implementations.

Art Gramlich

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: