commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Subversion] Conversion Error - Revision Keyword
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:52:40 GMT
On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 20:21 +0100, Dirk Verbeeck wrote:

> I will also remove the .cvsignore files in the same update.
> Is there a good reason to set the svn:ignore property?
> I just use global-ignores svn config option and not a property for
> each directory.

There was a thread just recently on this subject, and some people
clearly preferred to have data in svn:ignore rather than a local config
file. I'm not one of them, but I don't think there's a consensus for
removing all svn:ignore properties from the repository.

The thread subject was:
 [subversion] Revision Keyword

Cheers,

Simon