commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Patch for ID storing strategy
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:58:07 GMT
hi christian

i've taken a look at the patch and it seems ok as far as it goes. some
more is needed since logically something similar is needed for the read
phase. i'll probably find time to add read code tomorrow unless someone
one lists beats me to it...

in future, please consider adding some units and preferable some
documentation for the user guide. they are very much appreciated :)

- robert