commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [digester2] Additions
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:55:10 GMT
On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 01:35 +0100, Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
> After I have thought about it, I am +1 to do it the way you proposed
> initially: have it all in one class. That's not because I am
> frustrated or am no longer interested, but I think that's a good
> solution and causes the least controversy. Go ahead with it please.

Ok, done.

I've used the term "mandatoryAction" rather than "supplementaryAction"
as it's equivalent, shorter and hopefully more familiar to non-english
speakers.

I've moved the path-matching functionality from SupplementaryRuleManager
into a new class SimpleMatchUtils. And of course new class
  SimpleMatchUtilsTestCase
now contains the basic xmlio demonstration adapted from the old
  SupplementaryRuleManagerTestCase.

Cheers,

Simon