commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [logging] discovery error handling
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:24:20 GMT
that all depends on what is meant by fix :)
and on what is meant by soon :)

anyone (brian or dennis, maybe?) want to volunteer to take a look into
improving classloading for the 1.0.x development stream?

i'd be willing to make reviewing contributions a priority (but don't
think that i'll be able to find the energy to do this and get some
momentum back into the production of a more comprehensive solution).

- robert