commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject [lang] 2.1
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:16:05 GMT
Hi,

Firstly, in RELEASE-NOTES.txt:
  "DEPRECTAIONS:" should be "DEPRECATIONS:"

There was some discussion a while ago about having a "variable
substitution" utility available to handle strings like
  "Hello, ${name}"

I seem to remember some code I wrote for Digester was adopted into Lang
for this, but I now see no trace of it. Was there a problem with it? (Or
was it some other commons project - my memory is pretty bad :-)

If it has been deliberately left out, that's fine - I wasn't pushing for
it to be included. But if there was just some minor issue (like no unit
tests) I would be happy to try to resolve it.

Thanks,

Simon