commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: [digester] initial code for Digester2.0
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 03:28:59 GMT
From: "Simon Kitching" <>
>> '  It would be nice for SetProperties and SetNestedProperties rules to
>> automatically map xml attributes and element names like "foo-bar" to bean
>> properties of form "fooBar".  '
> If you feel like having a go at this yourself, I would be very happy to
> see a patch.

Much as I'd love to play with Digester instead, homework wins out (for the
moment at least.)  Let's see how long it takes me to write "a small
recursive-descent parser that reads in arithmetic expressions, parses each
one into an abstract syntax tree, and evaluates it".  :)

Wendy Smoak

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message