commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stéphane Rault <ksbra...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE : [VFS] Problem with Zip files
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:04:15 GMT
XmlBeans doesn't matter in any way in my problem. Sorry for the confusion !!

But my real problem with Zip file is still alive :-(

Here is the stack trace of the exception catched :

org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not replicate
"file://c:/temp/toto.zip" as it does not exist.
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileSystem.replicateFile(AbstractFil
eSystem.java:310)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.zip.ZipFileSystem.<init>(ZipFileSystem.java:
59)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.zip.ZipFileProvider.doCreateFileSystem(ZipFi
leProvider.java:83)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractLayeredFileProvider.createFileSystem
(AbstractLayeredFileProvider.java:77)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractLayeredFileProvider.findFile(Abstrac
tLayeredFileProvider.java:57)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFile
SystemManager.java:505)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFile
SystemManager.java:483)
	at
org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFile
SystemManager.java:453)
	at test.FileTest.test6(FileTest.java:154)
	at test.FileTest.main(FileTest.java:37)

In the API, resolveFile may worked even with file which doesn't exist (Am I
wrong ?)