commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Anaximandro (Woody)" <>
Subject Re: [i18n] status
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 03:55:21 GMT
Oliver, I sent one proposal too (another class diagram, with a macro vision
of my suggestions).

The idea behind my suggestion is write one mediator (ConfigManager) to
retain one specific configuration (I can have many threads running with
diferent configurations) and put one service locator in MessageManager.

Each message (LocalizedText, LocalizedMessage, etc) comunicates with
MessageManager through your configuration.

I write a lot of code to test this ideas and to be more confident with this
project, but now I stuck, this project is not mine and I need to take easy
with ideas 8(

You wanna see this class diagram? I'm boring you?

> I mainly work on xmlio, but am not aware of any proposed changes to
> the project. The class diagrams you sent have been put online by me.
> Oliver

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message