commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Morph Beta 1 Released
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:01:37 GMT
Thanks, Matt.  I have been looking forward to this.  I am going to
spend the afternoon just nosing around in Morph.

Jack

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this