commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sgarlata <sgarl...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [Jexl & BeanUtils] Why not extend Jexl or beanutils to match same map syntax ?
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:31:19 GMT
<shameless-plug>

The Morph framework (morph.sourceforge.net) supports either syntax
out-of-the box.  Morph had its first beta release yesterday.

For a comparison of Morph to JEXL, see
http://morph.sourceforge.net/alternatives/jexl.html

For a comparison of Morph to BeanUtils, see
http://morph.sourceforge.net/alternatives/beanutils.html

</shameless-plug>

Matt