commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project commons-jelly-tags-swing (in module commons-jelly) failed
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:47:53 GMT
I remember discussing this on the list a week or so back, and since I
had to change the build to use a SNAPSHOT of some sort to pick up the
changes you made and test them, the end result is that, temporarily,
you need to do a jar:install-snapshot from jelly core before building
the taglibs.

BTW, I think there's still an issue with the thread taglib. I'll check
it out later tonight.