commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [chain] [nag] Please commit stuff for DispatchChain
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:37:47 GMT
At 9:20 AM -0800 1/14/05, Craig McClanahan wrote:
>I plead guilty to being lukewarm (is lukecold a word? :-) about
>DispatchChain and friends being part of the standard chain package --
>I'd like to spend some time tomorrow (Saturday) looking at the code
>and seeing if I buy in to Sean's use cases.

This has been my hesitation too.  Since I haven't yet had a use case
for it, it seems a bit heavy for inclusion in the core library.

I wouldn't veto it, but it's why I have been hesitant.  Like Craig, I
haven't looked very carefully at it, so I haven't spoken up yet.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com