commons-dev mailing list archives

From ankur.ku...@axa.com.au
Subject Re: new joinee!!
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 23:03:52 GMT
Simon,

Thanks for such a +ve, encouraging and detailed mail!!

I'm already using lot of common libs and thats why decided to contribute
in it.

I will definetely start spending time reading more javadocs and suggest
enhancements, if any w.r.t. any need for current projects at my end.

Thanks!!

Ankur

Simon Kitching <s_kitching@paradise.net.nz>
07/01/2005 02:35 AM
Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Developers List"