commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project commons-jelly-tags-swing (in module commons-jelly) failed
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:34:13 GMT

Le 19 janv. 05, à 11:05, Brett Porter a écrit :
> If you are referring to this:
> You are working offline so the build will continue, but
> commons-jelly-SNAPSHOT.jar may be out of date!

No, of course I am not!
I am referring to a failed build when run without having run "maven
jar:install-snapshot" before and after having removed
${maven.repo.local}/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-SNAPSHOT.jar

> That's not the case. Gump builds commons-jelly first, and Maven is
> using that via a JAR override, so whether it is SNAPSHOT or not, its
> still the latest.

But the latest as can be obtained by a current distribution is
obtained, still from ibiblio! And that one is dead old!

> I'll address each coment, but I don't think there is a problem. The
> swing one broke because java.awt.headless was not passed:
> http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/commons-jelly/commons-jelly-tags-
> swing/gump_file/TEST-
> org.apache.commons.jelly.swing.TestSwingTags.txt.html

Sure that'd be a problem.
But it is complementary to my problem (which I am having on a headfull
machine).

paul