commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Commons Jelly RC1 and Maven : More than Magic
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:39:21 GMT

Le 7 janv. 05, à 05:07, Dion Gillard a écrit :

>> Fine with me so that we can test enough.
>> (you do mean changing the project.properties for this, or ?)
> all the taglib project.xml files.

Is http://cvs.apache.org/repository mirrorred to ibiblio and mirrors ?
It is otherwise not read and we need to change the maven.repo.remote
(not very good practice I fear) in order for
http://cvs.apache.org/repository to be used.

>> I wonder wether taglibs should not be configured to actually directly
>> use jar-overrides, it would have as sole requirement that a taglib
>> needs to have jelly compiled before it can be compiled which, I
>> believe, is sane.
> Using SNAPSHOT should achieve the same effect.

It should but in effect it only does if people carefully use "maven
jar:install-snapshot" and I think this is not so common practice or at
least, it's not in the guide so people will end-up compiling against
the SNAPSHOT which they get downloaded.

paul