commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons Transaction 1.0.1 and 1.1b1 released
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 02:02:51 GMT
Probably there still is a deadlock hazard in 1.1b1, but I simply can
not reproduce it. I have been told that this is likely to be easier on
multi processor machines, but I do not have access to any. Would be
great if someone could run the tests (several times) on such a machine
and provide a thread dump once the tests hang.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver