commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim O'Brien" <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject [all] svn stuff to do and discuss
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 04:31:04 GMT
Some of these things need volunteers, some need discussion:

1. project.xml files need to be updated to reflect the fact that
repositories are in SVN.

2. gump project descriptors need to be updated.

3. Should we svn rm components from the sandbox which have been
promoted?

4. Should we svn rm components from the sandbox which have become
inactive?

5. Does svn affect the way we build the commons site?

6. Much like we have a trunks-proper and trunks-sandbox, would it make
any sense to also have a released-proper?  Instead of pointing to trunk,
svn:externals in this directory would point to the current release tag
for each component?

7. I believe jakarta-commons and jakarta-commons-sandbox had different
entries in the avail file.  Do we want one entry for /jakarta/commons?
(More subversive suggestion: Do we want one avail for /jakarta ;=>)