commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making websites
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:46:33 GMT
Paul Libbrecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've tried running maven site on jelly tag-libs and... well...
> changelog, developer-activity, and file-activity fail... they can
> easily be outcommented, fine with that for now.

I'm getting around to setting the property :) You'll find it on the
front page of the changelog docs.

> Another small problem is that commons-build is referenced as living in
> the same directory as the root of each commons components' directory
> which is now made wrong by subversion. Should we change this ?

The build is still assuming that you checkout the svn:externals trunks.
I commented on this, but didn't hear any response from anyone about
whether this is going to be the only supported way.

> Finally, a harder proble, it seems, is the output in the maven-site of
> the source repository which only presents a viewcvs link (which is
> broken as is known).
> Is there a strong move soon so that a maven or plugin update comes
> which updates this ?
> Or... should we try to find a solution ourselves ?

The templates in the xdoc plugin need changing, though you can come up
with a replacement page in the meantime if you like. This is a little
way down my todo list.

- Brett