commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ViewCVS not working for SVN repos
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:52:29 GMT
Mario,

I wouldn't panic, it was more to do with very high loads, and as I said
- Justin is looking at fixing it the problem in view CVS.

I'm just relaying the information as to why it is down because the
relevant people are not on this list. If you would like more information
I recommend you contact the infrastructure team.

- Brett