commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] svn migration starting
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:51:48 GMT
A couple of Maven things that need changing:
- set maven.changelog.factory for subversion (see the changelog plugin
documentation). I'll do this when I have a few more minutes to spare

For anyone using the scm plugin, please try out the latest beta with SVN
support:
- http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=149&msgNo=18959
-
http://www.apache.org/~brett/maven-stage-site/reference/plugins/scm/index.html