commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [all][VOTE] svn migration
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:02:53 GMT
Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> You're underestimating the eclipse deployment.

Am I?  I don't think so.  I am not talking about general use of
subversion, I am talking about use of svn to manage jakarta-commons
projects.  The only problematic use case I've found with subeclipse is
adding a project to a repository.  (Of course, there may be others I
haven't hit yet).  That is clearly not something the ordinary
jakarta-commons committer like myself is going to be doing everyday.
When I do something more than committing changes or updating (such as
preparing a release), I don't use eclipse at all, even for CVS, but
follow the command line scripts on the jakarta-commons website.