commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <sma...@lfjr.net>
Subject Re: [configuration] Time for a new release?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:30:11 GMT
Oliver Heger wrote:
> Our list of changes since the initial release has grown quite long and
> it contains some nice new features like reloading facilities or optional
> configurations. So I think this would justify a 1.1 release.
>
> In bugzilla ATM there are only enhancement requests, no evil bug
> reports. Emmanuel, is there anything you are working on you'd like to
> finish before another release? What about with the file based
> configurations, can you live with the actual implementation?

Hello, I have a partial implementation of INIConfiguration but I don't
have much time to finish it right now, I don't mind releasing it later.
Regarding the file based configurations I'd like to reintroduce the
internal URL, but I don't consider this as a blocking point for a new
release. So I'm +1 for the new release :)

Emmanuel Bourg