commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Oxley <box...@simdesk.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] LocalFile package-protected and final: why?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:41:27 GMT
Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> There was already a messy in the used signatures, so I decided to change
> the all filesystem-classes accordingly to allow better reusability.
> The next nightly or a cvs checkout should allow you to override the
> needet classes.

Great!

Would you mind updating the SNAPSHOT build for Maven?

I usually pull from there for projects so that a maven build can show
the dependency on commons-vfs.

Is there some way for you to automate this process?  I feel awkward
asking each time something interesting happens with the project.

Thanks,
--binkley