commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [Jakarta Commons Wiki] New: SigningReleases
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:14:37 GMT
Thats one of the major reasons I stalled in development of it. It's very
platform/application specific in that case. Either force the Ant task to
be using only BouncyCastle and have everyone import their keys into
BouncyCastles config, or allow users to configure which application was
doing the signing and call the application externally. Which would be
logical in that the Ant task would be generic and there would be
build.properties the user could define to establish which implementation
did the signing.

-Mark

Mark Diggory
Software Developer