commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Jakarta Commons Wiki] New: SigningReleases
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:57:50 GMT
On 5 Jan 2005, at 22:35, Brett Porter wrote:

> Hey robert,
>
> Count me in. I've been wanting to push on this for a while, but now
> that I have
> rights to edit /dev/ I have no excuse :)

top smart :)

phil's a bit shy (honest ;) but he's chomping at the bit to create a
release guide for mavenized ASF products based on the jakarta commons
one. originally, he was talking about improving the JC release manager
stuff. however, it sounds to me like it might be better hosted over in
mavenland (or even at the federation level).

opinions?

- robert