commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [chain] [nag] Please commit stuff for DispatchChain
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:09:11 GMT
My original post to bugzilla didn't generate any responses.  I figured
once I wrote something and started pestering for a commit that would
get the discussion going ;-)

I will await your guys feedback once you've had a chance to think
about use cases, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

sean