commons-dev mailing list archives

From shirasu hiroyuki <hi...@s9.dion.ne.jp>
Subject Re: [JXPath] On contributing XOM-support
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:38:26 GMT
Dear Dmitri,

Thank you very much for your help.

> 1. Will this be a separate module under commons or an integral part of
> JXPath?
> I recommend that we make it an integral part of JXPath

I hope that my code is acceptable as an integral part of JXPath.
If so, what specific changes I need to make to the code?
(license comments, etc.)

Also we need to change the original JXPath code.
For example, org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.XMLModelTestCase
Because XOM's namespace URI is a little more strict.
For details, see

  http://www.xom.nu/tutorial.xhtml#d0e334

> 2. Do we have any licensing issues with XOM?
> I believe we can use it, it is covered by LGPL.

I believe, too.

Once again, thank you.
--
shirasu hiroyuki(hirsh@s9.dion.ne.jp)