commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Jakarta Commons Wiki] New: SigningReleases
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:55:15 GMT
(i've been talking with the infrastructure crew recently and) the right
place long term for this information is in the dev section of the
foundation site. we're moving some stuff up from the jakarta site and
there are plans to assemble some release management information. if
you've got the time, it'd be great to have some more help

- robert