commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Commons Jelly RC1 and Maven : More than Magic
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:47:06 GMT

Le 6 janv. 05, à 04:19, Dion Gillard a écrit :

> I published a new commons-jelly-SNAPSHOT.jar to
> http://cvs.apache.org/repository

Good!

> I'd like to update the jelly-tags/tag-project.xml to include that as a
> dependency and remove the commons-jelly dependency from all other
> tags.

Fine with me so that we can test enough.
(you do mean changing the project.properties for this, or ?)

I wonder wether taglibs should not be configured to actually directly
use jar-overrides, it would have as sole requirement that a taglib
needs to have jelly compiled before it can be compiled which, I
believe, is sane.

> It seems reasonable to assume a taglib will depend on jelly, right?

;->