commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r149154 - jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient/ssl/SimpleSSLSocketFactory.java jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient/ssl/SimpleSSLTestProtocolSocketFactory.java
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:44:41 GMT
Yuck :) Can we help fix this?

IIRC, other people having problems have corrected them by using
"/org/apache/commons/..." (note leading /). It's been a while since I read the
spec on this but it is because no / has a different classloader search criteria
which doesn't work inside Maven. I think another alternative is to fork the unit
tests.

If these resolutions are correct, its probably time for a FAQ entry...

- Brett