commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Jakarta Commons Wiki] New: SigningReleases
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:16:00 GMT
> phil's a bit shy (honest ;) but he's chomping at the bit to create a
> release guide for mavenized ASF products based on the jakarta commons
> one. originally, he was talking about improving the JC release manager
> stuff. however, it sounds to me like it might be better hosted over in
> mavenland (or even at the federation level).
>
> opinions?

I agree. I think adding general documentation in Maven is appropriate (I've been
working on this recently, but haven't gotten to the release stuff, so
contributions are welcome).

I think adding something to the federation level that talks about ASF specifics
and references other documentation is appropriate.

- Brett