commons-dev mailing list archives

From "David Morris" <David.Mor...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Status
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:36:53 GMT
Thanks for responding. I am glad that you will find some time to look at
the patches. I have looked at the outstanding bugs and quite a few are
fixed by using CLI2 or applying the outstanding patches. I am guessing
it would be helpful to add a test to show that this is the case for the
existing bugs. I will see what I can do.

--David

>>> roxspring@imapmail.org 12/23/2004 5:55:18 AM >>>
Hi,

Sorry for the lack of response to your patch, I've been really busy
with the
day job lately and CLI2 has effectively stalled in the meantime.
Hopefully
I'll find some time between xmas and new year to get things in motion
again.
The main thing that needs doing is to go through bugzilla reviewing
patches
and deciding how to resolve/when to target the other bugs.

Once that is done then its just a case of going through the release
process:
    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/index.html

Obviously it'd be great to have you on hand to discuss any
thoughts/implications regarding your patch (might even get time to look
at
that this afternoon); but if you have any thoughts / patches regarding
other
issues or documentation then please let me know!  Also if anything in
the
releases doc looks doable then you're welcome to take it on.

Thanks,

Rob