commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/chain/src/java/org/apache/commons/chain/web/servlet ChainProcessor.java ServletApplicationScopeMap.java ServletHeaderValuesMap.java ServletRequestScopeMap.java ServletSessionScopeMap.java
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:14:08 GMT
The build.xml scripts for Commons Email and Commons Chain were
generated by Maven, and include attempts to download all their
dependencies.  The problem is that the email and JSF jars required by
these packages have license restrictions that prohibit them being
posted on the repository -- so the Ant based builds now fail, because
the jars were removed.

Craig