commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Fileupload] Progress bar
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:08:56 GMT
>"I'm not sure there's even been community demand for a low-level API
like the one you \
>pointed out, but there certainly has been lots of demand (in my
experience) for a \
>means of reliably obtaining a live count of "bytes read/bytes
written" to/from the \
>i/o streams."
>
>Thank you for listening,

>Eric H. Jung
>Russell/Mellon Analytical Services
>1-617-382-1373
>Everett, MA, USA

Don't know if this is still of interest, but this sort of
functionality is available with the commons-upload as it presently
stands.  I do it with my code and commons-upload.

Jack

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this