commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject [VOTE][EMAIL] Release Commons-Email 1.0
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:08:50 GMT
Dear community,

Commons Email is now ready for release.  The code is stable, all bugs fixed,
and the unit tests all run.  Additionally the various licensing issues with
the Sun jars and Dumbster have been resolved.

I have created Release Candidate 1 distributions using Maven dist, they are
available here: http://www.apache.org/~epugh/email/distributions and the
site docs are available at http://www.apache.org/~epugh/email/docs.

Votes, please. Voting will last at least 72 hours. Thanks.

  [ ] +1  I support this release and am willing to help
  [ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
  [ ] -0  I do not support this release
  [ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons

Here is my +1.

Eric