commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject AW: AW: [proposal] avoiding jar version nightmares
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:16:49 GMT
This would be really a funny thing, but how could we replace the classloader
of a given application with a custom one?
But what about a tool that decompiles all the product jars, changes the
package structure and the import statements and repacks this into a new jar?
;-)
Might be a megaseller...

Daniel