commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: WebDAV servelt in commons?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:00:08 GMT

Hi,
"No" (-1) to simply another copy and another project would be my answer
to the original question.  However...

Feel free to ping the other folks on tomcat-dev (not all of them pay
close attention to this list) on whether there's interest in moving
Tomcat's simple/light WebDAV implementation into its own common project.
My personal take on that is +0: I'd like to see it done for better
modularity, I certainly am not opposed to it, but I don't care enough to
spend significant time on it myself.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

<yoav.shapira@mpi.com>

commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org