commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim O'Brien" <>
Subject [all] svn conversion instructions for infrastructure
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:51:50 GMT
The first step to moving to SVN is telling infrastructure exactly what
we need.   The process is as follows:

1. We tell infrastructure what we need (and volunteer to help)

2. jakarta-commons and jakarta-commons-sandbox are migrated to a test

3. If we are happy with what we have after a few days, we can perform
the migration to the real repository and lock the CVS module.

I have some experience with cvs2svn, but the instructions at simply call for a set of instructions which
I've included below.  Because we have an involved migration process I'll
volunteer to help infrastructure.

 Please review the conversion instructions here:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message