commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [logging] Enterprise Common Logging... dare we say 2.0?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:19:17 GMT
On 15 Dec 2004, at 20:10, Richard Sitze wrote:

> Glad you made it Robert, was starting to feel that this was getting
> snubbed by the core logging advocates ;-)!

good to hear from you again as well :)

BTW i'm not sure i'd describe myself as an advocate: commons-logging
usually seems more like trench warfare ;)

(i don't seem to have been able to find too many cycles for apache
recently - it's the traditional british Christmas: cold/flu, rushing
around to see old friends and long, dark, wet and windy ale-filled
nights -  so you'll have to forgive me if i get a little behind this
thread.)

- robert