commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: [logging] Enterprise Common Logging... dare we say 2.0?
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:21:17 GMT
At 11:03 PM 12/20/2004, robert burrell donkin wrote:

>(ceki - can't you keep your troops in line! ;)

I really don't have any troops marching at my orders. Those who are
affiliated with Logging Services do not necessarily listen to me
anyhow, let alone take any orders.  They are all independently minded
people who express their minds freely. We are extremely lucky to
have them. (It doesn't always work out so well in other projects.)

>LOL! how the story has been rewritten in the last two years...

What I find fascinating is the extent to which political
considerations seem to outweigh technical considerations.

--
Ceki Gülcü

   The complete log4j manual: http://qos.ch/log4j/