commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: [logging] ECL: Log interface vs. abstract class
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:54:13 GMT

Whether you choose Log to be an interface or an abstract class does
not really matter. The point I am trying to convey is that jcl will
not be able to abstract more than one logging API. Although desirable,
abstraction is not technically feasible.

--
Ceki Gülcü

   The complete log4j manual: http://qos.ch/log4j/