commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Oxspring <roxspr...@imapmail.org>
Subject Re: [CLI] Status
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:58:30 GMT
Thanks for the testcase - I'll give it a shot in a while.

It sounds like the missing properties are accidental and should be
exposed via the builders, I'll try and address the group id later but
let me know about any others (or send a patch!).

I'll split my XML related reply into a separate thread...

Rob