commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [SERVLET] Code submission
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:12:51 GMT
Yep, that was the impression I got of the status.  I'm going to be
adding these things to the struts applications SF project, today if I
can get my kids to not bug me for a bit, so that'll be their home (I
think I may combine them into a ServletUtilities class there, not sure
yet).  If you or anyone wants to add these to servlet anyway I have no
objection.  I would think a suitable test harness would already exist
for the package in general though, no?

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect