commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [configuration] Cut timestamped version of configuration?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:03:47 GMT
Hi Eric,

You'll find the apropriate Maven settings in
maven-plugins/plugin-parent/project.properties (I know you know where
that is :)

maven -Dmaven.repo.list=apachecvs jar:deploy-snapshot
should then do the trick.

As this is effectively a "nightly" build, I don't think there is any
reason to have to reach any consensus on this. Just need to ensure
fulcrum doesn't release without updating to a configuration release
after this snapshot.

 -Brett